This year, SHBC will be a charging conference and all payment for the Congress will be done through the institution representatives. Please click here to see the registration rates. If you have any registration enquiries, please email SHBC_Secretariat@nhg.com.sg.
Registration FAQs for NHG staff:
CAN I STILL REGISTER TO WATCH THE SHBC2022 ‘VIDEOS-ON-DEMAND’?
Registration is now closed. Do look out at this space for more information on SHBC 2023!
WHEN DOES THE ONLINE VIDEO ACCESS STOP?
Online access to the Videos-On-Demand is available until 13 Jan 2023.
I AM A NHG STAFF, HOW DO I REGISTER FOR SHBC?
NHG staff are to register with the institution representatives. Please click here for more details.
I HAD REGISTERED WITH MY INSTITUTION REPRESENTATIVE AND WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT.
- Once SHBC receives your registration details from the institution representative, you will receive a confirmation email with log-in details to access “MY DASHBOARD”. You may then log-in to submit the abstract.
- Please note that the institution representative will forward the registration details to SHBC twice a month (Subject to change). Once SHBC has processed your registration, you would receive the registration confirmation email with your log-in details.
- Alternatively, you may send an email to SHBC_Secretariat@nhg.com.sg to check the registration status.
I HAD REGISTERED THROUGH MY INSTITUTION REPRESENTATIVE AND WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION, WHOM DO I CONTACT?
- Notice of cancellation must be emailed to the SHBC Secretariat by 21 Sep 2022, Wed, 2359hrs, to SHBC_Secretariat@nhg.com.sg.
- Only fifty percent (50%) of the registration fees (not inclusive of administrative and GST charges) will be refunded for cancellations made on or before 21 Sep 2022. Refunds will be subjected to an administrative charge and/or charges will be borne by the delegates.
- Cancellations received after 21 Sep 2022, and ‘No-Shows’ will not qualify for refunds and the delegates remain liable for the full registration fee of S$300.00 (not inclusive of GST charges).
- Refunds will be issued approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the congress.
- Delegates are to ensure that they have received an acknowledgement of their cancellation from the SHBC Secretariat. Delegates are to check their spam/junk folder, in case of emails from the SHBC Secretariat being caught by the spam filter.
I HAD REGISTERED THROUGH MY INSTITUTION REPRESENTATIVE AND WOULD NOW NOT ABLE TO ATTEND DUE TO CERTAIN REASONS. MAY I SEND A SUBSTITUTE?
- Registered delegates who are unable to attend the Congress may send an one-for-one substitution from the same department, of the same registration category and fees at no extra cost.
- No extra cost will be charged if the request for substitution is received before 21 September 2022 or in the same pricing category. Changes outside these examples will be subjected to a fee of Singapore Dollars Forty (S$40.00) only.
- All substitution requests with full name and contact details must be emailed to the SHBC Secretariat by 21 September 2022, Wednesday, 2359hrs. Request for transfers of registration will not be granted on the event day/s.
I HAD REGISTERED AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ATTEND/LOG INTO THE CONGRESS ON THE EVENT DAY. CAN I REQUEST FOR REFUND?
- A “No-Show” fee will be chargeable if the registered delegate failed to attend the Congress and will be billed to the institution.