SHBC Medical Humanities 2018 - "Trust" [Call for Submissions]
Dear friends and colleagues,
In 2013, we had introduced the Medical Humanities Exhibition to demonstrate the artistic interpretation of what Medicine means to healthcare providers and patients.
Into the 6th year of this exhibition, we are pleased to be back for SHBC 2018, with the theme “Trust”.
We would like to invite you to submit original works of art demonstrating your artistic impressions/interpretations of “Trust“.
Submissions of artworks can take the form of:
- Computer art
- Drawing, painting or printmaking
- Literary works, prose or poetry
- Photography or video *(Please note that accompanying music must be original or have attained permission for use from the respective owners, will be played at the exhibition)
- Sculpture, ceramic and craft
Steps to submission of artwork:
- Please complete the attached form for the submission of your artwork. (URL: http://bit.ly/SHBCMedHumanities2018 )
- The closing date for all submissions is 2 September 2018, Sunday
- All submissions are subjected to acceptance by a panel of judges. The results will be released in Mid-September 2018. All selected artworks will be displayed at the Singapore Health & Biomedical Congress 2018.
- For any queries, contact Eugene at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your continued support for this exhibition and thank you for sharing your original artworks with us. Thank you.